In general, for most Wavlink routers and access points, the default login information is as follows:
- Username: admin Password: admin
Please keep in mind that it’s highly recommended to change the default login credentials after logging in to your device for security purposes. Additionally, if the default login information doesn’t work for your specific model, I would suggest referring to the user manual or contacting Wavlink support for further assistance.
To log in to your Wavlink router, follow these steps:
- Connect your computer or mobile device to the Wavlink router’s network. You can do this by connecting to the Wi-Fi network broadcasted by the router or by using an Ethernet cable to connect directly to one of the router’s LAN ports.
- Open a web browser on your device (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, or Safari).
- In the address bar of the web browser, enter the default IP address for Wavlink routers, which is usually one of the following:
- Press Enter or click Go to access the router’s login page.
- On the login page, you will be prompted to enter the administrator credentials. By default, the username is often “admin,” and the password can be either “admin” or “password.” However, keep in mind that these credentials can vary depending on your specific Wavlink router model.
- Once you have entered the correct login credentials, click on the Login or Submit button to proceed.
If the login credentials provided above don’t work for your router, it’s possible that you or someone else has changed them in the past. In that case, you may need to reset your router to its factory default settings. The reset button is usually located on the back of the router, and you can use a paperclip or a small pin to press and hold the button for about 10 seconds until the router restarts.
After resetting the router, you can try using the default login credentials mentioned earlier to access the router’s configuration settings.
Forgot Login Password:
- If you’ve forgotten the login password for your Wavlink router, you will need to perform a factory reset.
- Locate the reset button on the back of the router and press and hold it for about 10 seconds using a paperclip or a pin.
- Release the reset button and wait for the router to reboot. This will restore the router to its factory default settings, including the default login credentials.
- Refer to the router’s user manual or the manufacturer’s website for the default login credentials specific to your model.
Router Login Page Not Loading:
- Ensure that you are entering the correct IP address in the web browser’s address bar. The default IP address for Wavlink routers is usually one of the following: 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, or 192.168.10.1.
- Check that your computer or mobile device is connected to the router’s network either via Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable.
- Try using a different web browser or clearing the cache and cookies of your current browser.
- Disable any VPN or proxy settings that might interfere with accessing the router’s login page.
- If the issue persists, try accessing the router’s login page from a different device or computer to isolate the problem.
Page Loading Issues:
- Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working properly. Test your internet connectivity by visiting other websites or performing a speed test.
- Try power cycling your router and modem by unplugging them, waiting for a few seconds, and then plugging them back in.
- Check if there are any firmware updates available for your Wavlink router. Updating to the latest firmware version can often resolve performance issues.
- If you are using a wireless connection, try moving closer to the router to improve signal strength and stability.
- If you have any browser extensions or plugins installed, try disabling them temporarily as they can sometimes interfere with page loading.
If the above steps do not resolve the issues, it’s recommended to reach out to Wavlink customer support for further assistance. They can provide specific guidance based on your router model and help troubleshoot the problems you’re facing.
Wavlink routers are a popular choice for home and small office networks. They offer a range of features and functionalities to provide reliable wireless connectivity and network management. With proper setup and configuration, Wavlink routers can deliver fast and stable internet access to multiple devices.