Well, if you have ever tried to find a guitar amp for jazz for yourself, you would know how much of a daunting task it can become. Fortunately, nowadays we have ample options available when it comes to guitar amp for jazz. However, this ends up making it harder to choose.
So to make this slightly easier for you, I did my thorough research for each and every guitar amp for jazz option in the market. And in this article I will share my insights with you. I was myself amazed at discovering a few things. Some of the features and specifications are so hidden that we rarely get to know about them. While some highlighted features might not be that great. So read on to know about all the ins and outs of the top guitar amp for jazz.
Apart from product research, I also made efforts to see what experts have to say about the various guitar amp for jazz available in the market. And that helped me further in making this list a solid one.
Note: You may find some top selling guitar amp for jazz missing from this list, and that is intentional. Only the guitar amp for jazz that are products have been included here.
The most useful guitar amp for jazz in 2023
So here is the simple and easy list for you. These options have been refined after a lot of thinking and research. You can rely on these options and start looking these up. This will make your job much easier. I have already eliminated several options and handpicked only a few. Choose your perfect guitar amp for jazz from this list for a wonderful experience.
- Two input channels (Normal and Effect), each with three-band EQ and bright on/off
- Historic “JC clean” tone and signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect
- Legendary flagship of the Roland Jazz Chorus series since 1975
- Powerful 120-watt stereo amp with two 12-inch “silver cone” speakers
- Built-in vibrato, distortion, and authentic spring reverb
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and onboard reverb, plus foot switchable boost for Natural crunch and tone for bright presence
- Roland comprehensive tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube saturation characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Performance-ready 30-watt compact combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version
- Uses a high-performance 100-Watt digital power amp to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Deluxe tube amp
- Jensen n-12k neodymium speaker
- Resonant pine cabinet
- Massive digital processing is used to faithfully Modeling the circuitry and 22-Watt power output of an original Twin reverb amplifier
- Roland JC-120 Jazz Chorus Stereo 120 Watts Guitar Amplifier – 4x Casters – Power Cable – Owner’s Manual – Roland 1 Year Parts and 90 Day Labor Limited Warranty
- Speakers: 12″ (30 cm) x 2
- Power Consumption: 110W (AC 117/230/240 V)
- Rated Power Output: 120W (60W + 60W)
- Connectors: Line Out (L/Mono, R), Input (High, Low), Footswitches (Chorus/Vibrato, Reverb, Distortion), Channel 2 (Effect Loop Send), Effect Loop Return (L/Mono, R)
- Developed with Yamaha”s award-winning AV division to offer true hi-fi stereo sound and a new experience in guitar amplifiers.
- Includes five classic amp models and a range of effects processing, driven by Yamaha”s signature VCM technology
- Lightweight, portable amp that can run on AC power or batteries.
- Other Features: 1/4″ Instrument Input, 2-Band EQ, 1/8″ Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8″ Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice, Closed-Back Design for Heavier Bass Response
- Controls: Gain, Over-Drive Select Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- 10 Watts
- One Channel
- 1-6″ Fender Special Design Speaker
- Gain, volume, treble and bass controls; overdrive switch
- Closed-back construction
- 1/8″ auxiliary input and headphone output jacks
- 10 watts
- 6″ Fender Special Design speaker
- The Acoustasonic 15’s convenient dual front-panel inputs include a standard ¼” jack for an instrument and an XLR input for a microphone.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that this amp is backed by Fender’s 5 Year Transferable Warranty.
- Very portable and light weight for easy transport and conveniently has a headphone output for silent practice.
- Experience 15 watts of volume through a 6” Fender speaker specially designed for enhanced high-frequency response.
- for Travel Ease | Features an Integrated ¼” Microphone Input & Adjustable Mic Volume So Singers & Players Can Plug in Together—Great for Live Gigs, Street Performances & More
- TAKE THE SHOW ON THE ROAD | Highly Capable Guitar Amplifier is Super Durable & Portable, Measuring 17” x 8.5” x 13.5” & Weighing Just 25.37 Lbs
- EXPLOSIVE 8” 40-WATT SPEAKER | 4-Ohm Impedance Delivers Clear Treble, Booming Bass, Excellent Current Resistance & Reliable Frequency Response for All Kinds of Demanding Instrumentals | Master Volume Control Allows for Wide Functionality Ranging from Intimate Solo Play to Thunderous Live Concert Output
- 3 UNIQUE LISTENING EXPERIENCES | In Addition to the Amp’s Built-In Speaker, Enjoy a Variety of Output Options to Suit Your Exact Setup Including a ¼” Headphone Jack for Private Listening & Line Out Port for Plugging Into Larger External Speakers, PA Systems, Mixing Consoles & Other Recording Gear | Power Cable Included
- PITCH-PERFECT EQUALIZATION | Built-In Equalizer Settings Help You Achieve Diverse Tonalities for Every Style of Play Including Boost (On/Off), Variable Distortion (Gain), Digital Delay (Time/Repeat) & Treble, Middle & Bass Adjustment (0-10) | Turn the Knobs for Clean, Clear Guitar Sound or Gritty, Blown-Out Playback in Overdrive
- HUGE SOUND FOR EVERY SETTING | Powerful 40W Combo Amp Turns Up Your Electric Guitar Like Never Before with Custom Equalization, Passive/Active Inputs, Adjustable Drive, Digital Delay & Multiple Output Options for Stage Performance, Studio Recording, Outdoor Concerts, Home Practice & Other Musical Applications
- If you want to practice quietly, use the built in headphone out with speaker emulation.
- is an amp that got its name not from its feathered friend by the same name but rather from the fact that it can be a great companion for Blues and Jazz.
- It’s warm clean tones are reminiscent of the classic amps that came out of California all those years ago
- The BLUEJAY also has a “Normal” channel that can take pedals really well, which makes it flexible and a great little companion for many situations where your “big” head is just not sensible.
- The icing on the cake is the Bluetooth connectivity is great to practice with PlayAlongs or to learn songs
- Careful, the amp is small, but loud… its 20 Watts can be quite a handful
- It can do more than clean though, it can also deliver rich overdrive tones that make you want to play those pentatonic licks all day long.
- The amp operates with a single 12AX7 tube in the preamp and uses a solid state power amp
- the FX loop enables you to put your time based effects (or Phasers, Flangers and Choruses) behind the drive section and keep the effects sharp and not prevent them from being too muddy.
- BLUEJAY from JOYO’s BantamP series is a very compact and portable 20 Watt tube head
The most valuable buying guide
It might not be that easy to choose just one guitar amp for jazz even after having all the options served on a platter to us. So here are some additional tips and hacks that you should follow to make the best decision for yourself. Read these tips carefully to become a smart shopper. You can follow this guide as your general shopping guide but it will be especially helpful for guitar amp for jazz.
1. Deals and discounts
All guitar amp for jazz would have some or the other deal or discount during a particular season or part of the year. So you should look out for them to get your guitar amp for jazz at a lower rate than usual. You can checkout several online and offline stores to see if there are any deals offered currently. If not, then you can wait for some more time and keep an eye on the guitar amp for jazz that you love.
Not all the guitar amp for jazz options in the market offer the kind of durability that most users would expect. So be careful when it comes to durability. You might feel that you like a guitar amp for jazz and it might even be in your budget, but if you ignore the factor of durability, you might have to spend on another guitar amp for jazz in no time.
3. After-sales service
This is very important for customers who want helpful service even after the purchase. Usually you might not face many problems with a guitar amp for jazz, however, you must ensure that in case something happens, the company should offer robust customer support. This will save you a lot of time and mental energy.
Everything boils down to the price. When comparing the guitar amp for jazz, it is a good idea to set the price as a filter. This can help you eliminate the options that are over your budget. Also, it can help you understand how much you are paying for a guitar amp for jazz, and this way you can see if you are getting enough worth out of it.
Instead of telling you to go for this guitar amp for jazz or that guitar amp for jazz, I want to help you figure out the one suitable for you. So in this article I have summarized the guitar amp for jazz options available in the market, their features, and have attached a shopping guide as well. I really want all the readers to get in-depth knowledge about guitar amp for jazz so that you can yourself figure out which one is best for you.
For further assistance, you can log on to online forums and checkout reviews by other users. though I have already taken them into consideration. It will still give you additional confidence that you might be looking for.
I hope you get a nice guitar amp for jazz for yourself which satisfies all your needs.