It’s that time of year again! The time when we all get excited for the newest board games for 6 players of the year. This year’s list is sure to be better than ever, with new features and improvements that will bring to you the must-have board games for 6 players of the year.
With so many options that were launched recently and previously, it was a very difficult job to hand-pick from it. So to make my list more reliable and complete, I researched for more than a week. This helped me get a close look at board games for 6 players and understand what every brand has to offer. I put all this effort because I believe that if you are planning to purchase a board games for 6 players, you want to be sure that you are getting the best possible product for your money.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get straight into knowing about the best board games for 6 players of the year!
Note: Though recent and upcoming launches board games for 6 players have been given priority, some previously launched board games for 6 players have also been included depending on their performance.
Best performing board games for 6 players in the market
There are a lot of different board games for 6 players on the market, and it can be tough to know which one is the right fit for you. To help you make your decision, I have put together a list of the best performing board games for 6 players in the market. I looked at a variety of factors, including price, features, and customer reviews, to create this list. If you are looking for the best board games for 6 players on the market, be sure to check out this list. You are sure to find the perfect product for your needs.
- Average playtime is 20 minutes per player
- Perfect for birthday gifts and Christmas gifts
- HIGH REPLAYABILITY: The game board is created by combining six different double-sided ocean tiles which create a unique map configuration each time you play
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This pirate game is designed for 2 to 6 players, plus a team play option
- Build and upgrade your ships with masts and cannons
- The rulebook also contains an overview guide for easy understanding.
- Fun for adults, couples, families, kids, teens, high school and college students
- GIFTS: This modern classic appeals to both beginners and veteran gamers
- STRATEGY GAME: Adventure awaits any swashbuckler brave enough to command a fleet
- EASY TO LEARN: The thematic and intuitive gameplay allows new players to quickly grasp the rules and will have you helming your battleship through the Caribbean in no time
- Wage war against rival captains and rule the seas.
- There is no player elimination, so every captain fights to the very end.
- You’ll never play the same map twice, encouraging you to explore new strategies.
- A game night crowd pleaser.
- Conquer islands to gain valuable resources
- Includes more racks and numbers to accommodate the extra players
- It’s easy to learn, but packed with strategy
- For 2-6 players, ages 8 and up
- Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs and groups rummy style
- Now play Rummikub with even more players!
- THRILLING ZOMBIE GAME: The zombie apocalypse is upon us
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun zombie board game for adults and family is designed for 1 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up
- Society has collapsed and only a few Survivors remain
- If they want to keep alive, hiding away won’t be good enough
- COOPERATIVE ADVENTURE: Zombicide puts players in control of Survivors of the zombie hordes
- NEW SURVIVORS AND COMPONENTS: This second edition includes 12 Survivors for players to choose from, each with their own sets of skills they can learn as they gain adrenaline points.
- Average game time is approximately one hour.
- They must work cooperatively, completing objectives in each mission if they want to live
- With each zombie kill, they grow stronger, but the zombies come in greater numbers.
- Zombicide features updated components, from tiles designed for faster set-up to plastic dashboards to keep everything organized.
- They’ll have to participate in some Zombicide!
- UPDATED MECHANICS AND COMPONENTS: Updated rules maintain everything you love about Zombicide while bringing in elements and upgrades from the game’s years of experience on the market
- RANDOMIZED TIMER: Think fast, blurt faster! The electronic timer is randomized so no one knows when it’ll go off
- They keep rolling and naming items until they can pass to the next player.
- It’s a fun indoor games to do while staying at home
- Players will be on the edge of their seats while hearing the “tick, tick, tick” of the electronic timer
- THINK FAST: In each round, players take turns rolling the dice, game is to come up with that number of things that fit the topic listed on the card
- FAMILY AND PARTY GAMES: The Ka-Blab! party game is a blast of a family games for kids and adults alike
- FROM THE MAKERS OF SCATTERGORIES: Blurt it out before time runs out! The Ka-Blab! game is one of the fastes, frenzied, word games for adults and families that has players blurting out items or a catchphrase before time runs out
- One of the perfect gifts for teens or family gifts this holiday season.
- One of the most exciting toys for 10 year old boys and girls & up.
- LAUGH-OUT-LOUD FUN: Players ages 10 and up can enjoy the funnest party board games
- If it goes off on a players’ turn they lose a token
- Add green and brown player pieces and expand your island with 2 more harbors and 11 additional terrain tiles
- Up to 6 players can now enjoy CATAN with this extension.
- You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
- The average playtime with the extension is 90 minutes.
- You’ll never have to play the same game twice
- NOW 3 to 6 PLAYERS CAN ENJOY THIS STRATEGY GAME: Trade, build and settle the Island of CATAN in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN
- Looking for new adventures? Try CATAN expansions (Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play).
- Add 1-2 more friends or family without sacrificing ease of play
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come
- Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
- THIS IS AN EXTENSION TO THE CATAN STRATEGY BOARD GAME BASE: You will need a CATAN Base Game in order to play with this extension
- BUILD AND/OR JOIN A COMMUNITY: Whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction
- FUN GAME WITH COUNTLESS REPLAY OPPORTUNITES: The completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability
- The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end
- Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come?
- Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy
- HIGH REPLAYABILITY AND PLAYER ENGAGEMENT: 7 Wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count
- LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try our 3 Expansions New Editions: Cities, Leaders and Armada (Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play).
- When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts
- Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions
- HOW TO WIN THIS GAME: At the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities
- The winner is the player with the most points.
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CIVILIZATION: Players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals
- CIVILIZATION WAS BORN FROM EVOLUTION: One game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects
- STRATEGY GAME: You are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World
- Each card you choose will influence your general strategy.
- Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times.
- 45-60 minute playtime offers ample amount of time to try different strategies!
- Simultaneous-play town building where no two games are the same!
- Whoever builds the most prosperous Tiny Town wins!
- For 1-6 players.
- Who will build the best Tiny Town?
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: Castle Panic can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come; Rule variations and expansions provide enhanced experiences.
- GIFT FOR ADULTS AND FAMILIES: Castle Panic is the perfect gift for birthdays, holidays, and weekly game nights; Playing together is a great way to create warm memories and bring friends and family together.
- FUN GAME WITH HIGH REPLAY VALUE: Four ways to play (fully cooperative, cooperative with a winner, one-vs-many, and solitaire), customize level of difficulty, and random monster draws; Add any of the 4 expansions to the base game to deepen the experience.
- BALANCED FAMILY STRATEGY: Great cooperative game for teaching kids strategy and logic; Try Castle Panic to kick off your next weekly game night; Can be played with 1 to 6 players ages 10 and up; Average playtime is 60 minutes.
- GATEWAY GAME TO THE WORLD OF STRATEGY: Perfect for newer players and for a less competitive gaming experience; Work with friends to defend your castle against a horde of monsters or risk them tearing down your walls and destroying your precious towers
- GIFT BOX AND PORTABLE — Packed in a gift box, this is the most great surprise for board game lovers, you can give it to your family and friends on Christmas, birthday, New Year, anniversary, etc
- EXCELLENT DESIGN AND SUPERB CRAFTSMANSHIP – This indoor shut the box game is made of high quality natural wood, superb solid dyeing technology, with excellent durability and sturdiness, will not fade or fall off, the black felt pad is very soft and can greatly reduce the noise, allowing you to focus more on the game, making the game go faster and adding a higher level of competition to the game
- With a new upgrade that can be played by up to 6 player at same time, complete with 1 to 10 number combinations, 4 (wood) + 12 (colored plastic) dice, it is one of the most popular math games
- PROFESSIONAL SHUT THE BOX GAME – AMEROUS is a professional board game brand manufacturer, our wooden shut the box game is a classic traditional dice game that offers endless fun
- Compact design, 6 way 10 number cards, 16 dice (12 colored, 4 wooden), easy to collect and store, avoid losing, essential dice game tool for travel
- PERFECT APPLICABILITY — These wooden dice games for families are a great social entertainment game for indoor and outdoor, perfect for school, family, picnics, parties, birthdays, bars, etc
- Help build good relationships, learn to share, communicate, and have a great time with your family, friends, and this is creative and idea choice of the year
- STIMULATE INTELLIGENCE AND HELP THINKING – The ideal gift for puzzle game lovers, helps elderly, adults, and children think, great tool for learning basic addition, can use more number combinations, improves children’s math addition, subtraction, multiplication and division learning skills, contains simple game rules that you can also customize, exercises their thinking, reaction and logic skills, keeps their brain flexible
- GREAT FOR NEW PLAYERS: This 3rd Edition of the game features artwork, rule books, trackers, and cards that will help new players navigate the game and jump right in
- MODULAR BOARD PIECES: The Betrayal at House on the Hill tabletop game features 50 blood-curdling scenarios
- The house turns one player against the others in this cooperative strategy game
- EXCITING THIRD EDITION: This edition of the Betrayal at the House on the Hill game is rich with horror-based content, gaming elements, and characters not seen in previous versions
- MINIATURES BOARD GAME: The game includes 6 finely detailed character figures, each with a removable colored disc, and features 12 diverse characters not seen in previous editions
- Each trip to the house promises fresh horrors and a new story is created every time you play
- HAUNTED HOUSE TRAITOR GAME: Players must work together to survive the nightmare…but beware
Your perfect buying guide
When making a purchase, it can be beneficial to take some time and think about all of the potential options. This buying guide will tell you how to go about making the right choice. Doing your research before making a decision can make sure you’re getting the best product for your needs. It pays to make sure that you understand exactly what’s necessary for your personal situation beforehand. But there’s a lot more you need to do. Here are a few things to keep in mind while you’re shopping:
1. Take time
It can be tempting to want to jump into a decision when you feel like you have all the information you need. But sometimes, it’s best to take your time and sleep on it. Rushing into a decision can lead to regret later on, so it’s always worth taking a step back and reconsidering your options for all the board games for 6 players available before you make a final decision.
2. Set your priorities
You need to be clear on what you really need and what you are buying out of temptation. When you are out choosing your board games for 6 players, you should once step back to ask yourself how important is it for you to get that board games for 6 players. Always shop in order of your priority, the most important things comme first and the least important ones come last.
No matter what you’re shopping for, it’s important to consider your budget and make sure you don’t overspend. This is especially true when it comes to board games for 6 players. But even when you’re just buying small or big items, it’s important to be mindful of your spending. If you make the mistake of ignoring this factor, you might just end up overspending and draining your financial resources.
This article includes all the features of various board games for 6 players and also the factors you should consider when buying a new board games for 6 players. There is no one clear winner in today’s market, you must look at each board games for 6 players closely to find out your winner. I have tried to give you a variety of options so that you can make your choice without much confusion.
The shopping guide has been added to give you an edge in your journey towards buying a board games for 6 players for yourself. By following these simple tips, you can be sure that you’ll be happy with your purchase. It will help not only with your board games for 6 players shopping but otherwise as well.
I hope this article has cleared your doubts. In case you still have questions, you might want to spend some more time reading it slowly to understand all the details mentioned.